Registrations Are Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in interVivos. We’ve been connecting people from all backgrounds for nearly 15 years through important dialogue, engagements, mentorship programs and events. Please be sure to check us out on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter). If you have any questions or want to know when we will be hosting our next mentorship launch, please email us at email@example.com.
Registration for Protègès is Now Open
interVivos is launching its virtual Summer 2020 Mentorship Program on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Ambitious professionals from the Edmonton area are invited to take part in the ever-popular interVivos mentorship program while physically distancing.
interVivos has organized successful mentorship programs in the capital region since 2006. In 2020, things are going to look a bit different. In order to protect the health and wellbeing of all participants, this year’s program launch will be taking place over (you guessed it) Zoom!
The program launch event is interVivos’ tried and true concept. Although we can’t meet in person this summer, protègès and mentors will have the opportunity to network and discuss their professional goals and ambitions.
After the event, participants are paired up based on their preferences. Mentors and protègès will then collaborate over a 5-month period to realize the protègè’s professional goals. Matches are required to meet at least 3 times from August 2020 to December 2020.
“If your goal is to reinvent yourself during the COVID crisis or you are an ambitious professional looking to connect during a disconnected time, check out this program,” says Board President Zohreh Saher.
The Summer 2020 Mentorship program will provide protègès with the opportunity to connect and be paired with Edmonton’s best and brightest. interVivos mentors are highly sought after and come from a variety of backgrounds, careers, and perspectives.
We understand the impact COVID-19 has had on many people. As we are committed to helping our community, protégés will choose their fee to participate in the summer program.
The following are the confirmed mentors for the Summer 2020 mentorship program:
- Adam Skoreyko, Senior Manager – Digital Delivery & Management, Canadian Western Bank
- Amarjeet Sohi, Senior Advisor, ALAR Strategy Group
- Beata Montgomery, Strategy & Operations Manager, Office of the Deputy City Manager
- Daryl Hooke, Freelance Writer
- Harriet Tinka, Chartered Professional Accountant, Author and Life Coach, Empowered ME Inc
- Jason Syvixay, Principal Planner, City of Edmonton
- Mary Bailey, Editor and Publisher, The Tomato food and drink
- Paul Edginton, Director of Community and Protective Services, City of Wetaskiwin
- Soni Dasmohapatra, Career Education Coordinator, University of Alberta
- Terry Tobin, Senior Development Officer, Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
You can register to be a protègè by visiting https://summer2020protege.eventbrite.ca/